Monday 15 October 2007

Introductory

First post.

Just a brief intro. I don't count myself as being too 'techie' so it'll take me a little while to sort out design/add-ons/&c of the blog. So I hope you'll bear with me as I work my way (slowly) through those issues - not that I imagine for a moment that I have more than a readership of one at the moment!

As for my aim(s) with the blog, I hope to be able to shine a bit of light on some of the darker recesses of the parliamentary/ political process. All the head-line stuff gets pretty good coverage. But it's only a miniscule fraction of what goes on in the febrile atmosphere of Westminster. So, I'm aiming to keep people up-to-speed about a bunch of stuff - be it gossip, rumour, debates, or what-have-you - that does not find any other outlet.

No comments: