Wednesday 23 January 2008

NORMAL SERVICE WILL RESUME SHORTLY

A belated - but no less sincere for that - Happy New Year to one and all (more likely the former) who pop in to have a look at my musings.

Clearly I haven't been posting anything over the past few weeks. I apologise for that. For no particular reason I decided to extend my Christmas/New Year holiday, a) because it seemed like a good idea and b) because I have an extremely generous employer (myself!) who let me do so.

Still, I'm back in the saddle now and, as the title says, normal service in terms of posting will now resume although you may have to bear with me for a little while as I catch up with all the paper-work/correspondence that I've neglected for the past month or so. And it may well be that I feel inspired to do a few "out-of-date" posts as I trawl back over the events/news/&c of the last month or so; inevitably there will be some items that I feel worthy of some sort of comment even if they are now "history".

Once again an exceedingly Happy New Year to y'all!!!

No comments: