Saturday 22 December 2007

BEST WISHES OF THE SEASON

It never fails. Perhaps it's psychosomatic or I'm just a hopeless hypochondriac. Along comes Christmas (or Easter - in fact pretty much any high day or holiday where the concept of en famille is involved) and I get struck down by some bug or another. So I've been hors de combat these past few days, hiding under the bed covers feeling like death warmed up, which, needless to say, explains why I haven't posted anything for a while - not that anyone's necessarily noticed!!!

Happily whatever affliction had taken hold is now easing which is just as well because we're off to warmer climes for a few weeks. So posting, if it happens at all, will be very light until well into the New Year.

It only remains for me to convey my very best wishes to all my readers - are there any? - for a very happy Christmas and a prosperous and joyful New Year.

No comments: